[Public WebGL] Request for EXT_blend_func_extended as an extension in WebGL1 and WebGL2

The extension provides dual source blending which is very useful for
implementing 2D drawing to support a number of the Porter-Duff blend
modes in conjunction with shader based coverage (to avoid MSAA).

What is the proper channel to see this extension land as a WebGL1 and
WebGL2 extension that will find its way to web-engine support?

I confess that my primary use case is actually Electron rather than
the web at large.

Best Regards
 -Kevin