Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL extension suggestion: EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch

Hi Ray,

Yes, a high-impact but mostly mobile-only extension like this can certainly be considered. Would you please take a little time and put up a pull request on https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL under https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/tree/master/extensions/proposals, following the XML pattern there?

Thanks,

-Ken