Re: [Public WebGL] OES_draw_elements_base_vertex extension to WebGL?

Thanks Jukka for the feedback. Yes I was also considering adding the non-base-instance version entry point glDrawElementsBaseVertex as well to the extension based on some first round profiling. Your suggestion gives me more motivation to try this out. I will make a profiling comparison and bring this up in the WebGL working group meeting.