Re: [Public WebGL] Multi draw instanced base vertex base instance extension.

Hi Anton

FYI, implementation of base vertex and base instance support is mostly done in ANGLE and you should be able to try it now. The integration into chromium is WIP.

The extension has been discussed several times at WebGL Working Group meeting and was recently moved from proposal to draft. Implementation of different platforms is there and seems to work fine so far. So from my perspective it doesn't seem that it would get rejected. Anyone on the mailing list please correct the statement if necessary.

It's not in chromium yet so it wouldn't work with enable-webgl-draft-extensions with chrome for now.

Also it would be really helpful if you would like to share some details of the use case in your engine to help us better understand the scenario. As so far we receive quite some requests for base vertex base instance feature from different developers but didn't hear about the use case from them.

Thanks,
Shrek