[Public WebGL] Multi draw instanced base vertex base instance extension.

Hi,
Today i started to implement multidraw instanced support in our engine. For our goals has sense only WEBGL_multi_draw_instanced_base_vertex_base_instance extension (https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/WEBGL_multi_draw_instanced_base_vertex_base_instance/).

This extension has good compatibility with our engine architecture, but for now this extension is not available even when enable-webgl-draft-extensions flag is enabled. I can implement everything anyway for future, but the only one question for now:
Can I be sure that this extension will be shipped and not rejected.

ATTENTION: This message with all the attachments contains confidential information. Review, transfer, distribution, disclosure or use of received information is prohibited for the unauthorized recipient.