Re: [Public WebGL] EXT_pvrtc_sRGB extension to WebGL?

These devices also support ETC2-sRGB via OpenGL ES 3.0, but the WebGL 1/2 extension is not exposed yet in Safari. Would that work for you? Overall we are trying to focus on having good support for a smaller set of formats (ETC2 on mobile, S3TC on desktop, optionally ASTC) if other formats aren't necessary.