Re: [Public WebGL] Uses of WEBGL_debug_renderer_info

In addition to using exact GPU info for what Ashley mentions, we are
also using exact GPU info+device+OS+browser to use as an additional
bit of info to identify weak fillrate systems for whether to use "SD"
or "HD" rendering (i.e. whether to render to 1:1 CSS pixels, or 1:1
with device pixels/retina resolution).

pe 3. toukok. 2019 klo 13.53 Ashley Gullen (ashley@scirra.com)