Re: [Public WebGL] Moving KHR_parallel_shader_compile to community approved

Understood. As an extension it's OK if implementations trickle in. The implementation is inside ANGLE which should hopefully make it relatively easy for browsers to pick up.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:39 PM Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@mozilla.com> wrote:
Works for me, though we (Firefox) won't be able to implement this immediately.