[Public WebGL] Moving KHR_parallel_shader_compile to community approved

Jie A. Chen from Intel's Web Graphics Team has done some tremendous work to implement the KHR_parallel_shader_compile extension in ANGLE. This extension makes shader compilation both asynchronous and parallel. Significant speedups have been measured for real-world test cases in http://crbug.com/849576 , addressing a major pain point for WebGL developers. The needed code changes in applications to take advantage of this speedup are small.

I would like to propose that we move this extension to community approved:

Any comments?

Thanks,

-Ken