[Public WebGL] Shader Compilation

Hi,

I know this has probably been discussed many times, but will it ever
be possible to know when a shader has finished compiling in WebGL v2 ?

When the disjoint timer extension is back working again, for me this
is the biggest limitation in WebGL. Not even async compiling, just
knowing when the shader is finished.

In my apps, when the shader gets complex I just don't know when it's
safe to use it, and every access before compilation was finished
results in blocking the app which really _sucks_.

Thanks

Markus