[Public WebGL] Rendering to HDR displays (10bits per color component)

Hi:

Now that Chrome supports HDR video rendering (in Windows 10) with 10bits per color (using the VP9 Profile 2 10-bit) I was wondering if there would be any changes that we can instantiate a WebGL Context that has more than 8bits per color component, now that HDR displays are starting to roll out commercially.

Sorry if this topic has been brought before or if this feature is already supported, but I did my research and couldnt find anything.

Thanks