Re: [Public WebGL] EXT_disjoint_timer_query disabled

20 years on writing hardware accelerated code we have no way to measure the performance of the programs we write, on the machines our users use to run these programs. You've got to be fucking kidding me man.

My guess is the extension has been disabled due to recently discovered "GLitch" rowhammer attack vector.