Re: [Public WebGL] EXT_disjoint_timer_query disabled

A high-priority issue recently came in which necessitated disabling this extension temporarily. More details will be forthcoming, but we can't share them yet.

In Chrome we don't yet have a way to re-enable this extension easily (aside from --ignore-gpu-blacklist ) but we'll work on adding one in http://crbug.com/823863 .

-Ken

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 1:32 PM Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@mozilla.com> wrote:

You can re-enable it for local development in Firefox by setting
webgl.enable-privileged-extensions:true.