Re: [Public WebGL] PSA: upcoming CPU throttle mechanism to severly limit and cripple graphics and processing intensive web applications

While these CPU throttling proposals could adversely affect WebGL content, this mailing list is not the appropriate place to discuss them. Anyone should feel free to comment on the bug directly.

Please keep the conversations on this list civil and professional. The follow-ups to this email were not. I don't want to have to introduce moderation on this list.

Thanks,

-Ken