Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL and the new resistFingerprinting feature in FF Nightly

Thanks for the clarification. I stumbled over it because it was advertised by the Firefox Nightly twitter account as a new Firefox feature, may be they should be made aware of that FUD thing too ;)

I mainly used the mailing list because I wanted to find out whether this type of work is happening in others browsers too, and whether anybody but the security guys thought about the consequences. Finger-printing isn't exactly an obscure topic for security nerds, and will probably require some sort of suppression from the 'mainline' browsers as well.

Cheers,
-Floh.