Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL and the new resistFingerprinting feature in FF Nightly

This isn't -- and won't be -- shipping in mainline Firefox.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you have, but I do not want to
encourage misuse of this mailing list by answering them here.
Browser-specific questions like this should be primarily addressed
through our bug tracker, mailing lists, or even emailing me directly.
That way we can avoid accidentally generating FUD like this.