[Public WebGL] Re: PSA: upcoming CPU throttle mechanism to severly limit and cripple graphics and processing intensive web applications

There's so much clue and knowledge in these radical new proposals, it's breathtaking what competence and considerate caretaking is being done here of the ecosystem.