Re: [Public WebGL] Current WebGL2 support

That config should definitely work in Firefox. Please file a bug if it doesn't!

We are actually in the process of updating ANGLE and did find that it
was refusing to create ES3 contexts on Win7. It's possible Chrome is
affected by this bug.
We have a local fix but haven't had a chance to upstream it yet:
https://reviewboard.mozilla.org/r/185962/diff/5#index_header