Re: [Public WebGL] Current WebGL2 support

I just noticed that my PC does indeed use ANGLE with D3D9. (windows 7)
That means I have a 1080 with the latest drivers but WebGL2 still doesn't work.
I could try to install a new version of DirectX myself but that doesn't fix the potentially large number
of users that also have WebGL2 compatible hardware but old D3D drivers.