Re: [Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_get_buffer_sub_data_async

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:57 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
We want to get this extension out now because there are people clamoring for it.

I want this extension too, pretty badly. But I want it not to be the first of N revisions as in WEBGL_get_buffer_sub_data_async2,  WEBGL_get_buffer_sub_data_async3,  WEBGL_get_buffer_sub_data_async4,  WEBGL_get_buffer_sub_data_async5 because it does things in a fashion completely unusable for some of the constituencies that want to use it.