Re: [Public WebGL] Signed Int to Float Convertion Problem

On Aug 15, 2017, at 11:14, Zhenyao Mo <zmo@chromium.org> wrote:

You are right.  The rules are indeed different.  We will need to
discuss this during the next working group meeting and come up with a
resolution.

I don’t understand what the problem is w.r.t WebGL. I would have expected WebGL 1 to follow the ES 2 rule and WebGL 2 to follow the ES 3 rule. The difference is described in Appendix F.2 of the ES 3 spec. I would consider any other behavior to be implementation bugs.

Regards

    -Mark