Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL BOF presentations from SIGGRAPH 2017

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:03 PM, Jukka Jylänki <jujjyl@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for producing a video of the event Ken!

Please thank Khronos for it! They had superb A/V support.

It was great to get to watch it, I feel sad I was not able to attend.

Also sorry you weren't there, but hopefully next time! And hope that you will present your latest work the next time, too!

In particular, Spector.js looks like a dream tool, did not know about
it before, and I was already able to use it to debug two bugs I have
had in my backlog. This is extremely impressive work from Babylon.js
authors - you guys had to write a tool to debug Babylon.js, but in the
process made it generic so it applies to any WebGL page. That rocks
big time!

SpectorJS is awesome. It is really robust and works against even sophisticated content, like Epic's Zen Garden which you ported to WebAssembly!

-Ken

Cheers,
   Jukka