Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL BOF presentations from SIGGRAPH 2017

Thanks for producing a video of the event Ken!

It was great to get to watch it, I feel sad I was not able to attend.

In particular, Spector.js looks like a dream tool, did not know about
it before, and I was already able to use it to debug two bugs I have
had in my backlog. This is extremely impressive work from Babylon.js
authors - you guys had to write a tool to debug Babylon.js, but in the
process made it generic so it applies to any WebGL page. That rocks
big time!

Cheers,
   Jukka