Re: [Public WebGL] Linear-to-sRGB conversion to the drawing buffer using sRGB extension

iOS 7.0 devices, including PowerVR SGX 543 and 554 supports sRGB PVRTC throught EXT_pvrtc_sRGB  extensions.

I think, it would be very useful to have an equivalent WebGL extensions for people who wants to do WebGL rendering on iOS.

I am not talking about Unity here, mobile WebGL is not quite something we think we can really target today.

Thanks,
Christophe