Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL BOF at SIGGRAPH

Hi,

I updated the demo so that it's a little more reasonable size (13 MB):
http://files.unity3d.com/christopheri/webgl_linear/index.html

Here is the a link if you want to download the demo:
https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/IDkAebELenpddHq

Thanks,
Christophe