Re: [Public WebGL] Linear-to-sRGB conversion to the drawing buffer using sRGB extension

On Jul 17, 2017, at 10:17, Mr F <arthur@playcanvas.com> wrote:

PVRTC is the only compressed format that seems avalaible on iOS so far.

My OpenGL ES 3 app is happily using ETC2, including sRGB formats, on my iPad running iOS 10. My Vulkan/MoltenVK/Metal app is also happily using ASTC. Whether these formats are supported natively in the hardware and whether WebKit’s WebGl implementation supports the corresponding extensions, I do not know.

Regards

    -Mark