Re: [Public WebGL] Linear-to-sRGB conversion to the drawing buffer using sRGB extension

Thanks for the requests. We're aware of the need for sRGB on the backbuffer - it's one of Christophe's requests for Unity's linear rendering pipeline as well. In Chrome, color correct rendering is in progress, so we should be able to start working on it pretty soon.