Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL BOF at SIGGRAPH

Let's be nice to our colleagues and competitors. Unity is a partner in the WebGL ecosystem helping to move things forward, as is PlayCanvas.

Absolutely! And because of Unity, there is a lot of progress in the web space, which is great!
I just believe that web is unique on its own platform, and requires honest understanding of its specifics and user behavior on it. And success of WebGL platform depends a lot on tools and engines to value specifics of that platform: keeping builds small to save waiting times and traffic, respect casuality of users behavior on the web and don't brick browser/mobile by simply navigating the web.

I honestly wish Unity and other similar engines will be able to solve their challenges and allow creatives to create amazing content with huge reach to the web audience.

-Max