Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL BOF at SIGGRAPH

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Christophe Riccio <christophe.riccio@unity3d.com> wrote:
Hi Kenneth,

If you want to show our small WebGL 2.0 demo:
http://files.unity3d.com/christopheri/webgl_linear_default/index.html

Hi Christophe,

Thanks, we'll plan to show it at the beginning of the BOF!

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 4:18 AM, Maksims Mihejevs <max@playcanvas.com> wrote:
Don't want to sound harsh, but 100Mb+ for a static model with a bit of post effects with freeze of browser for at least 10 seconds at the end of the load, is not a great showcase for anything "web friendly".

Hi Max,

Let's be nice to our colleagues and competitors. Unity is a partner in the WebGL ecosystem helping to move things forward, as is PlayCanvas.

-Ken