Re: [Public WebGL] MAX_FRAGMENT_INPUT_COMPONENTS seems to return uninitalized memory

Florian, thanks for this heads up. Are you able to glean any details from your data - e.g., is it specific to a particular browser, OS, or GPU vendor? Otherwise, finding a reproduction case will be a wild goose chase until we can learn more about the bug.

-Kai