Re: [Public WebGL] Promote WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to community approved

Nothing else needs to be done. Thanks Christophe for pushing this and Jeff for providing the needed second vote from a WebGL implementer.

Promoted to community approved in https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/2411 .

Will be exposed in Chrome by default in http://crbug.com/728465 .