Re: [Public WebGL] Promote WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to community approved

Hi,

Any update on this? We would like to ship linear rendering with WebGL but this extension is still not community approved.
Chrome is implementing this extension as draft and it works well for us.

Thanks,
Christophe