Re: [Public WebGL] meaning of the specification of FBO sampling and interpretation by UAs

Definitely the latter.  If a texture is not sampled, there is no
reason to generate an error. Since ANGLE shader translator provides
enough information what textures are actually sampled (or at least a
close estimation, if a sampler is defined and statically accessed), we
can have a more refined behavior.

This seems to be a behavior difference between Chrome's GPU command
buffer and ANGLE, and we should fix the ANGLE behavior.