Re: [Public WebGL] async shader compiliation

I currently have a bug on that demo build that it does not cache the wasm.gz file, the page only caches the compiled Wasm Module, which Chrome does not support. We'll have a version soon which first tries to cache the Module, and if that fails, it'll try to cache the original wasm.gz bytes instead. That should go live soon for when Chrome launches Wasm support (next week?)