Re: [Public WebGL] async shader compiliation

Thinking more on the implementation side, currently Chrome uses
virtual contexts on many GPUs in Android and also on Linux NVidia due
to driver bugs (for example, flush order isn't guaranteed) and
performance (MakeCurrent is very slow). This kills the possibility of
implementing an efficient async shader compile.

Of course if we can justify the need, then we can push driver vendors
to fix the issues, but that's proven to be an uneasy task.

I am not saying I don't support async shader compile, just want to
point out some unpleasant reality.