Re: [Public WebGL] async shader compiliation

It would be great to avoid freezing by implementing a method as
Corentin suggested. However the cold start performance should still be
investigated if there are further optimizations to be made outside of
the HLSL compilation step.

Max's approach still doesn't work for some uber-shaders depending on
their length, i.e. (warning: this will freeze your browser)
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/lldGDr