Re: [Public WebGL] Reject WEBGL_compressed_texture_atc?

I don't see a problem with this. We were considering supporting ATC textures, but found that a) there don't seem to be any good tools for generating them, and b) the GPUs that support ATC also support ETC1. So in the end, it didn't seem worth the trouble.