Re: [Public WebGL] async shader compiliation

P.S. @vendors, please solve the problems we have right now (making WebGL usable without reservations for all usecases, including low latency ones and complex ones), not the problem we wish we had, but haven't gotten to yet (WebGPU, WebNXT, WebGL 2.1, etc.)