Re: [Public WebGL] WebGPU

Also a couple days ago we published the experimental Chromium fork we use to test NXT on the Web: https://github.com/gpuweb/nxt-chromium. There is a Linux 64 bit archive linked from the README if anyone wants to try it, however keep in mind the API is still very barebones. You'll need an OpenGL 4.5 driver.

Cheers,

Corentin