Re: [Public WebGL] WebGPU

So which browser vendor actually does consider doing WebGL 2.1?
There were f.e. problems with differences in how tesslation shaders work in directx/opengl.
From what I understand we maybe get compute shaders as a WebGL 2 extension.
To me it sounds like WebGL 2.0 will be the final/last version of WebGL.

l technology that can accelerate graphics and computation, we need to design an API that can be implemented on top of many systems

Which sounds, to me, like Apple does not consider OpenGL ES 3.1 (and therefore WebGL 2.1) as a viable