Re: [Public WebGL] EXT_shader_texture_lod in WebGL2?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
But ETC2 and EAC is mandatory on OpenGL ES 3.0+ and OpenGL 4.3+ right?
I could not find any information that Nvidia GPU actually supports ETC2 and EAC.

On Windows, using ANGLE, there is no OpenGL involved.

So why then we seeing 71% support of WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc on Desktop Windows? And where there is OpenGL, such as Linux and OSX, we see only 5% on Linux, and 0% on OSX? :)

I believe, they haven't actually decided anything, and wen't their way regarding CPU path, unless there is somebody here to prove that I'm wrong.