[Public WebGL] Promote WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to community approved

Hi,

We have been working with Google on WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to support linear rendering without compromises either in texture quality (storing color in linear directly) or performance (doing the gamma to linear conversion in the shader).

This extension is now supported by Chrome and we are looking forward to see other implementation as this a big jump in quality for us.

Also we would like to suggest to the WebGL group to promote WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb to community approved.

Thanks,
Christophe