Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_multiview discussion

If we modify the OVR_multiview stuff so it can work in WebGL 1.0, as suggested by Rafael, then is it really necessary to add DrawBuffer to support stereo default framebuffers? Can’t a stereo default framebuffer (i.e. canvas) be presented to the WebGL app as a texture array?

Then apps will only need one way to deal with multiple views regardless of whether they are drawing to the default or an app created framebuffer and we can remove all that DrawBuffer stuff targeted for core WebGL whose interactions with OVR_multiview have so far managed to confuse quite a few very bright people.

Regards

    -Mark