Re: [Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_get_buffer_sub_data_async

Thank you for answer, this examples make sense.

The only concern as mentioned before are: Promises. There is no a single use of promises in WebGL, and there is a reason why they should not be used in real-time applications if they can be avoided (which is the case).

If possible Fence (Sync Objects) were involved in design process? Could something like this be achieved by using more generic functionality in GL such as Sync Objects?

Kind Regards,
Max