Re: [Public WebGL] EXT_float_blend

On Jan 3, 2017, at 8:09, Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@mozilla.com> wrote:

Generally we only promote to draft when someone is working on an
extension. It doesn't help to promote extensions no one's working on,
and will likely send the wrong signals about the state of the
extension spec.

This is very misleading. What do you mean by “working on"?

In this case this simple specification is complete and ready for implementation. According to our rules, a spec should be promoted to draft before anyone attempts to implement it. This spec should be promoted so interested parties can implement it. Promotion will send precisely the right signals.

Regards

    -Mark