Re: [Public WebGL] Resolve MSAA depth?

I'm pretty sure this should either work, or generate an OpenGL error. OpenGL ES 3.0.5 section 4.3.3 "Copying Pixels" says BlitFramebuffer generates INVALID_OPERATION if the mask includes DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT or STENCIL_BUFFER_BIT, and the source and destination depth and stencil buffer formats don't match.

It looks like there are extensive tests of resolving multisampled depth buffers to single-sampled ones, but I'm not sure about resolving to a depth texture. Do you have a test case? What platform are you on (can you provide about:gpu if you're running Chrome)?

-Ken