Re: [Public WebGL] Support precompiled shaders as extensions

Florian, thanks for answer, here is more questions on that:

Does it mean that WebGL is not friendly to web assembly at all ?
... However FFI like code for WebGL bindings exists and is used by Unity3D and UE4 through emscripten.

Can I use this "FFI like code for WebGL binding"
  - in a JS app ?
  - how to get the integer handle so then I can use it in asm-JS app (emscripten output) ?

Where can I see sample source code ?

Web Assembly is a bit more flexible and well defined than asm.js, so managing the returned webgl objects might be a bit easier there.

As far as I understand WebAsm, there I can only use integers, there is no pointer to a _javascript_Object possible, am I wrong ?

Is there a sample using WebGL from within web-assembly ?

Thanks