Re: [Public WebGL] Promote ASTC extension to community approved now ?

Thank you David for this excellent contribution!

We'll verify it and merge as soon as possible -- by next Monday the latest, due to the US holidays. If there are certain formats that aren't working well on many GPU types, we should probably file bugs against the various GPU vendors and temporarily disable testing just those formats, so the rest of the tests pass 100% (thereby acting as regression tests).

-Ken