Re: [Public WebGL] Support precompiled shaders as extensions

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Mr F <arthur@playcanvas.com> wrote:
Something like WebDX11 (but not limited to Win) would be perfectly nice :D

As I've explained, the problem is not the frontend syntax, but the backend. It's not an acceptable solution to solve something that can only work for a small (and shrinking) minority of the web. If you would find that (WebDX) perfect, we might as well do WebMetal, which only runs on iOS, would you find that perfect?