Re: [Public WebGL] Support precompiled shaders as extensions

Slightly offtopic, but I don't really believe in WebVulkan... Isn't Vulkan supposed to be the close-to-metal low-level "write your own driver" low-overhead thing? Which is totally not something acceptable for the Web, and if we just get crazy Vulkan-like syntax/rules but lose performance benefits, retaining a series of security and compatibility checks in-between... it would be just worst of both worlds. Something like WebDX11 (but not limited to Win) would be perfectly nice :D